View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #65 (permalink)
Huan'z
Track Member

Drives: black 370z 7/AT.
Huan'z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaonasock View Post
Maybe you should have them reset your TPMS too!
They towed my car to dealer because of steering lock mechanism was bad and body control module was bad too. So they replaced 2 parts then reprogram my key. bring it home tested the other key. But didn't work.I got a low tire pressure on the day I picked up my car I was thinking maybe no big deal so I take it home. Then checked out 4 wheels but all around 30 psi so I know it was good so I was thinking they changed my frequency so they also need to reset or reprogram the tire sensors too. On the day they towed my car to the dealer I mentioned to them about the fuel gauge. they noted it and tested out. The result was just normal/working... So since I have to bring my car in to reprogram my key and reset the tires sensors. Then I go filled full tank and show them the evidence. Now they say yes it was bad and they will replace the fuel sending unit. They also done a recall for our z. All the 2010 z owners with nav there's a recall for our map update or software update. I'm not saying they wil update your nav to 2012 (I wish) they just going to update the software....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Huan'z; 09-08-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Huan'z is offline   Reply With Quote