View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Nice results, and good to see the torque go way up compared to a stock block.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
Thanks Mike I also expect to see the hp go way up between the two boost setting's. I do kind of wish I went with the .86 A/R instead of the .64 A/R that I have now.
It will be interesting to see what the larger exhaust does, but I think you nailed it with the post above. The .86 a/r housing would have been the way to go, considering these are small T25 housings.

Looking at the twin scroll dyno, the T4 1.0 a/r housing may be limited to about 550whp, and the 1.15 would be a good way to go for anything above 550whp. These engines seem to flow very well, and much better than the VQ35DE's. Not to mention the extra 200cc of displacement.

Just my experience I guess....congrats on the results, that is a lot of power for the street, and it must be a blast to drive.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 09-08-2012 at 12:41 AM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote