View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
Looking at the graph, I'm not terribly shocked by the difference in torque/power vs. boost. Generally, for a given turbo setup every psi will give you anther 10hp or so (all things being equal). Since you didn't quite hit that, it is apparent that the exhaust is holding you back. The torque and power curves really show that.

As far as .86 vs. .64, I'd wait until you've done the 3" cat-back. Once you've opened up that exhaust, you will see a huge difference. Seriously.

I am not changing the housing's not worth the hassle i just dont have faith in the .64 to make 700whp without me pushing them. I only have 12 psi wastegate springs.