View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #62 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Yea those are damn good numbers. Yea i wanna see the Z run those numbers. But Impressive? no. We have already seen a car do this on stock motor called a honda S2000 which will do one better. Stock block S2000 run a 9.5@147 31PSI full weight.

Lets see a CUSTOMER pull those numbers off a regular guy from the forum and not a shop. think how many hours it took to get the car to run those numbers. HOURS SPENT IS MONEY SPENT! but when your a shop its free. Take a FI Z today from this forum put a amazing driver in the Z and im sure that we will see good numbers to. a black nismo trapped 127 MPH put a better driver in that same Nismo and lets see what it can do. like the video said that car was running a what 12.3? then they switched drivers and it ran a 11.3? HA get my point?

Now whats impressive is a 2011 GT mustang running a 10.97 @124 MPH NA
Whats really impressive.
Jotech took a 8th gen civic a ALL MOTOR and push 321 whp 226 tq out a 4 banger!!!! and then ran a 11.71 @ 117 down the track! Have yet to see a Z run NA numbers like that but i dont see anyone posting anything about that. oh wait thats because its not a FRS or BRZ.

It just cost way to much to make the Z go REALLY FAST (10's) aftermarket parts for our car are so expensive. I.E a GTR Greddy turno kit is 10K a greddy Z turbo kit is 8,500! not so much less. 10k in aftermarket Z parts really get you know where. Z parts a really great from the factory. Which means it hurts tuning potential. Z has good headers, Heads, intake, intake manifold, and you cant get a true aggressive tune because VVel. the V6 camaro has small horrible headers from factory. they replaced them with BBk full length headers and they got 33 RWHP gains and 30 foot pounds of torque over stock because parts from factory suck in the camaro. No one explores the potential of the Z. We have a great product from JUN... they made Cams and no one has them in their car.
So my point is that the Z is so good that it hurts VVEl not cracked hurts our car.
Throttle body, A real proper Intake manifold, Cams, Ported polished heads, Stoker kit and a real tune!!!! with what we already have on the market im a believer that our Z would not only reach 400 RWHP but 400+.

All im saying is gabe3d who had a built VQ35DE G35 got 350 HP and 330 TQ on a DE!!! ok done venting