View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #52 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
You have completely lost any credibility here because you are willing to do anything and say anything to support your point. You are willing to make things up and lie to mislead people with your statements...especially when it comes to people that are looking for unbiased opinions. Your view is so skewed and far removed from reality it is frightening.

Here's an example:

Your statement today:

Your statement 6 months ago:

from this thread you started: Stillen service reveiw .BAD

Here's your dyno graph before the tune and here's your dyno graph after the tune and this is from your own posting:

Keep in mind that you are always on a load bearing dyno which can have too many variables and allows the operator to make the numbers higher or lower at a whim. You have lost your mind so much that you have stated that a Dynojet number is inflated numbers. Keep in mind that the Dynojet is the industry standard dyno since you can't mess with the numbers and the car will read the same Dynojet to Dynojet. They are 100% consistent every time.

Then you stoop to a new low by making stuff up and stating that there are multiple blown engines on our GTM Supercharger kit. Please enlighten me and list and backup your statement.

The only failure I am aware of is the one in Saudi Arabia when it was 140 degree weather while he was racing an AMG C63 in the desert at over 180kph...before he had gone through the verification and data logging process or dyno testing to ensure the AFR was spot on. Besides, if you are planning on going 180kph in 50 degree celsius engine, a stock engine simply cannot take it. Furthermore, this guy is so dissatisfied with our kit that he is buying our GTM 4.2L Stroker Long Block, GTM Stage 4 Transmission, GTM Stage 3 Supercharger Upgrade, GTM Return Fuel System, and our GTM Direct Port Water/Methanol Injection system.

In closing, I really don't enjoy doing this to you or anyone for that matter. You have called me for advice, I have tried to help you over the phone with some input even though you are not our customer. You just leave me with no choice.

To the OP, I'm sorry to ruin your thread. There is some good information on here that will help you make a good decision. Here are some dyno graphs of both the Stillen Kit and our GTM Kit on the same car on the same dyno. What you will notice is that our kit is superior in all aspects straight out of the box. The dyno graphs below speak volumes.

Sam
Thanks sam for the info, I have always been interested in the GTM kit but because of carb laws, its not my preferred choice.
i know i have a few years before i have to smog but when that time comes i dont want to get flagged by my tester.

Oh I was wondering if i could inquire some information about the 4.5L stroker kit as well, I was thinking I could do that instead of going with a supercharger and make about the same power, im just looking for a little more omph in my car, nothing to crazy but i couldnt find anything on google about the kit aside from the gtm website and some youtube videos of a 350z with the 4.5L stroker kit and twin turbos

I am just wondering if it will pass a sniffer test if i have cats installed, how reliable is it, and if i can put boltons on the car(like a new exhaust, downpipes, heads, cams, ect.) and i am wondering if that would be a better way about going and building my car instead of going with a supercharger?

Thanks
luigi90210
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote