View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Nope, it's a rebuilt dealership with old equipment in the back. Even the tech said the last dealership he worked for had an alignment rack that was flush with the floor.

He tried the jack stand they have. It's too big to fit under the car.

I'm only lowered on swifts... Not like I'm tuckin' wheels into the fender for poop sakes! Fućk! and what shop doesn't have 2x10's laying around for such occasions? really?

On a positive note, they didn't damage my car
Actually, this is not that uncommon... Most smaller dealerships/wheel/tire/alignment/shops won't be 'expecting' lowered cars. I've been to several alignment shops and wheel/tire places that weren't capable of helping me. That's why I'm glad for Discount Tire, they have an open bay and just use two lowered car jacks because of them selling the cheap-0-wheels that honda/vw drivers love.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14