View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
toyoburu is the toyota/suburu abomination known as the FT-86/FR-S/BRZ
Mu!! Thanks-had no idea-Z is enough for me to be concerned with...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Just got back from the dealer. I took the Z in for an oil change and to start the oil Consumtion process. After ten minutes, they tell me they can't get it on a hoist, any hoist... They don't have wood to drive up on... They have no idea what to do. I told them don't worry, I'll take the side body kit panels off, book me in for Monday. Ugh

Now you know why I do my own shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
If anyone needs me, I'll be out back punching cows in the udder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
oLAWD!!!!

[QUOTE=GaleForce;1906419]Nope, it's a rebuilt dealership with old equipment in the back. Even the tech said the last dealership he worked for had an alignment rack that was flush with the floor.
He tried the jack stand they have. It's too big to fit under the car.

I'm only lowered on swifts... Not like I'm tuckin' wheels into the fender for poop sakes! Fućk! and what shop doesn't have 2x10's laying around for such occasions? really?

On a positive note, they didn't damage my car [/QUOTE]
that is exactly what i was thinking while reading the first part...thank gawd they didnt attempt to the point of damage...