View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #41 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Nice open ended statement....sure you could of meant "well-educated awesome human being" or of course it could go more like "nuthugger followed by this icon " I guess we will never know since we are left with . . . ... and we are not mind readers

Maybe you don't understand the statements you are making when you think you are just debating to a forum member which SC to go with and why. But when you throw out that Stillen has a near perfect run with installed kits with only 1 known failure and then claim GTM has multiple with no facts to back it other than a location of one of them. But as the facts rolled in on the latter it was due to carelessness by the owner and not the kit. I am not saying do not debate but be more careful with your statements and know that something as serious as someone elses business who live and die by others perception of their name and business as a whole is not to be taken lightly. Don't go throwing out accusations without the facts in events such as these.

Instead your original statement should of looked like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
LOL not sure the guy above me is serious or not, But WHERE did or WHO told you, You had to over spin the Stillen Sc to make the advertised power, That is a BS statement, Their tune is the issue, My kit out of the box 9-10 PSI made 412 WHP, Advertised power,, Just make sure you have the facts right, GTM is a good kit, Still not sold on the MAF location (need to do more research) ( Heard some things from some tuners)- I have seen 1 Stillen boom story and that guys was running headers( Not recommended) and a handful of GTM boom stories,

If it where me, I think a changed my mind from before and would have went the way I did, Stillen, Carb legal and will make good power. Myself and EVOkiller are push these to 500WHP or trying anyway, LOL
All good info from your own experience, while eliminating the unnecessary. As you see I am in the market to purchase one of these kits in the future and could be sold one way or the other still. If there were a handful of boom stories I sure would like to read about them to determine which way to go when the time comes. Good luck on making the 500WHP you are shooting for.