View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #39 (permalink)
VDC_OFF
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z M6
VDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
O.K. I have a question for you guys...when you say "feels like its riding on rails" is that a good thing? I like the minimal ride comfort the Z comes with, after the coilover that comfort has been reduced a bit. But liveable...however, when you guys say "riding on rails" that makes me nervous. I travel in the Z so I want the last bit of comfort it has. So could you guys elaborate on that phrase? Thanks for the feedback.
Not sure about other sways out there but mine feel the road 10x more i'd say. Every little bump will try to steer my car, so two hands is a must. Even having the rear in the stiffest setting makes the rear kick out a bit on bumps. I like it because I love driving and response, but if you want a comfortable ride, stay away from the hotchkis sway bars lol.
VDC_OFF is offline   Reply With Quote