View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:58 AM   #26 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Impressive! That's pretty much what you expect to happen when you combine a light car with lots of power.

We still don't know how much that block can handle, but it's pretty cool how they're pretty much pushing it to the limit. I have a feeling it they probably need more time making it reliable, but you can't help but praise these guys for a job well done. I'm pretty sure making it reliable for DD with this much boost is going to take some upgrades to the internals. I'm curious at what the final price tag for such a set-up would actually cost.

The BRZ fanboys need to cool it with the bragging though. I don't think GT-R, Porsche or Ferrari owners really have a lot to "worry" about any more than the world's faster Civic.