View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:06 PM   #91 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
The car really isn't bad to drive at the limit. It is way easier than the C6 Corvette I had. Heck the Corvette was so hard to drive that I got rid of it because I don't trust myself with it at the track. One thing I learned is that the faster the car, the farther you are going to fly off the track if anything were to happen. The Z car is a cakewalk compare to that. I spun 3-4 times in the Corvette and had 2 off track over 2 years. I have one spin and no off track in 3 years on the 370. It's really that much easier to drive.
The Z is easy. Unless you do something stupid, you know it is going to push. It takes serious hamfisting to unglue the rear end.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote