View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

If you're not gonna go crazy with tv's and stuff like that you really only need up to two preouts. One for your sub amp and one for your speaker amp. Or you could just get one amp that powers your speakers and the sub, like the pdx-v9 or pdx-5. For a sub, it depends on how much you want to spend and how you want it to sound. I like 12" subs, for me it's the right mix of punch and rumble. I'm a big fan of Alpine Type R subs, they're on amazon for $150 and sound great. Also check the Kicker solobaric subs, and JL Audio as well. If you're not looking for something too loud, go with maybe a pioneer champion series 12" sub for less than $100 and a small amp, maybe 200w rms.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote