View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
LOL not sure the guy above me is serious or not, But WHERE did or WHO told you, You had to over spin the Stillen Sc to make the advertised power, That is a BS statement, Their tune is the issue, My kit out of the box 9-10 PSI made 412 WHP, Advertised power,, Just make sure you have the facts right, GTM is a good kit, Still not sold on the MAF location ( Heard some things from some tuners)- I have seen 1 Stillen boom story and that guys was running headers( Not recommended) and a handful of GTM boom stories,

If it where me, I think a changed my mind from before and would have went the way I did, Stillen, Carb legal and will make good power. Myself and EVOkiller are push these to 500WHP or trying anyway, LOL
I just remember reading that on some forum when i was google searching problems with both kits, thats the only thing that was really worrying me if i went that route

thanks for clearing that one up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
if you're prepared to spend the extra $$ to upgrade the inferior parts that come with the Stillen kit, then go that way. If i had to do it over again, i most certainly would have gone a different route.
can you please explain?
by inferior parts you mean like intercooler and such or something more major?
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote