View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #3283 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Weather forecast is never dependable.... said it will be raining today and turns out Sunny and warm.....

I would have wash my Z yesterday!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
That looks sweet, but they're not really going with a white/Grey or White/Black theme, are they?

Good morning all! Motoring in 30 minutes!
Those wheels are in dark gray, it does look good on different colors of car, the tires shop told me it's the most popular color too, so I think Ms.Pint can take a look to have an idea what color she might want to paint the wheels into...

And have fun motoring!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
Sir.. do you need napkin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post

Morning all! Hi Happy!!! Mu!!!
Wheres everybody at?!
I take a week off work-stop performing the forum jumpstart bright and early and the wheels fall off!! Lol
No Z time-at all-so far this week-
Ms.BC20 Hope you will have a chance to motor the Z later on this week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
My Z action today involves driving to a client site in Clovis, CA -- 180 miles each way. Big thrills.

Good morning everyone!!!
Good Thursday Grandpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
morning all.Gale.Zedge. Fire.Alcheng, Cherry,Lunaz.Happy. and everyone else.... hope all has a great day.

out for the day for me....
hey Nismo89 bud... sup sup???

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning sir enjoy the

Good morning Nismo I'll be in the basement touching up the drywall. Hopefully I'll be priming the walls this weekend, then I can install the hardwood next week... Mrs.GaleForce is cracking the whip... It stings!
Hey Mr.GaleForce, I am awaiting response from Mr.Fire, looks like there's another cruise on the 30th Sun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I always miss the good stuff when I go to bed early.

Morning all. Another day of feeling like crap having crab.
Fixed

Seriously, maybe you need to drive the Z a bit.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Hello all! Just checking in on my morning break. I'm stoked cause I have like 4 headlight repair jobs lined up for the next few days after work, so that will be some extra cash. Plus a guy is gonna try to hook me up with an AT&T tech job where I go and fix people's home networks and tv's and stuff. I gotta make dollars

Hope you all have a great day!

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Just make sure you don't overdo it... Sleep in bed = good, sleep in yard = bad.