View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nick911sc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nissan GT-R
Nick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to beholdNick911sc is a splendid one to behold

I've never read any reviews that say that the automatic does the car more justice... I may be biased since I drive a manual but I would have to say the opposite. The shifting may be clunky at first, but once you get used to the car a lot of that clunkiness begins to fade away and it is an extremely rewarding process.

As far as noise... Yes, the car is loud. But isn't that the point of a sports car? It's all personal tolerance I suppose. The noise level doesn't bother me (or my fiance) at all. I love how loud the car is honestly.

As far as bluetooth and all that jazz.... I never expected anything from the Z since I was buying it for the actual car not the gadgets... Go install an aftermarket head unit.

If you hate the noise of the car and are comparing to those other sports cars the Z might not be for you... But only you can decide that for yourself.
Nick911sc is offline   Reply With Quote