View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #590 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
niiiiice i like the pictures. You went nuts with the filters but still some nice ones. i might grab some of them and do an edit of my own if i have time. Ye that last one is funny.

Btw as for the next cruise, which weekend did you mean? the 22-23rd or the 29-30th?
LOL, I actually add the 'warm filter' on some of the pictures by photoshop, otherwise I just slightly adjust the contrast/brightness.

Feel free to download the pictures from Flickr and edit it yourself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by btune View Post
agreed...loving the photos mr cheng
the only day that doesn't work for me so far is the 22nd of sept
Thank you Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
im ok with any weekend so long as its after 4pm.
i don't think thats a problem though as i can just meet you afterwards

another question: paint correction - safe?
also has anyone tried it? is there a place in the GTA that does good work? i also have a imperfections i want looked at. thoughts?
Is it for stone-chip?? If so, you can try Dr.ColorChip.

Regarding the cruise, Mr.Fire PMed me tonight and saying he is planning to come to Toronto on the last weekend of Sep which is the weekend of the 29th and 30th.

We can setup a cruise on the 30th, then Ire can also join cos no work on Sunday for him..

I will PM Mr.Fire tomorrow, any suggestion are welcome.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote