View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:07 AM   #89 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly didn't read any of the articles to say if they are right or wrong. I am just saying they can't all be wrong all the time. They must have some points that they are correct. Subjective opinions should be taken as such, don't over analyze it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I guess somewhere in your reading you didn't read this part.

"I'm not saying there isn't any realism to most of the Z's issues. But other cars never get this much bad press when there are cars with more issues. BMW, Audi, Mitsubishi and hyundai have seen more reliability issues in there sports cars. Where's the laundry list on there complaints???"

I know there's realism to what they say and in 65% of cases they are not wrong... Just exaggerating most of it. And thats a fact. I've seen em do it to hyundai against the camaro. The Corvette etc... but im talking specifically about a particular pattern thats unique with Z articles...
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfsammich View Post
There are lazy writers out there, it is what it is. It doesn't mean lazy writers are 100% wrong on everything they say, or that 100% of writers are lazy.

Well, the point is, I don't get what you're trying to say.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote