View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:30 AM   #18 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srenity View Post
Five thoughts

1) If the new Mustang looks like the rendering, looses some pounds, and gets fully independent suspension then I might consider getting a Mustang for the first time since the 89-93 5.0

2) The Alfa 4C better come to the US that thing looks fun.

3) The 911 GT3 is going to be sick.

4) The new Z is going to have to step up it's game.

5) I really like that my fears of the push for MPG and emissions restrictions leading to hybrid and electric everything and the death of sports cars is turning out to be false. It has actually done what I have always wanted....lighter cars with more effiecient turbo, or high compression DI engines.
I agree with all your thoughts. New mustang looks sweet for a change. With its reduction in size, weight and independent suspension. A TT v6 stang wouldn't be bad either... I wonder if the camaro will be able to step up? Major threat...
The Z... wow. I really hope nissan does the right thing. This epic fail of a refresh makes me have a lack of confidence in the future of the brand. Solid news of an FI motor may restore my confidence though...
The Alfa. I'm just happy they are back from the dead. I used to love the milano back in the 80's. lol Why? I don't know. But to me, it was the shiznit. When Alfa, peugeot, renault & citroen left the US, the compact car market became very bland.

When the challenger loses 500lbs? I'll be intersted in one.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-06-2012 at 12:54 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote