View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #84 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I am not saying you are right or wrong, I am just saying you need to lay off the kool-aid as not all reviewers/journalists are 100% wrong. They just happen to not agree with you. It is what it is.
I guess somewhere in your reading you didn't read this part.

"I'm not saying there isn't any realism to most of the Z's issues. But other cars never get this much bad press when there are cars with more issues. BMW, Audi, Mitsubishi and hyundai have seen more reliability issues in there sports cars. Where's the laundry list on there complaints???"

I know there's realism to what they say and in 65% of cases they are not wrong... Just exaggerating most of it. And thats a fact. I've seen em do it to hyundai against the camaro. The Corvette etc... but im talking specifically about a particular pattern thats unique with Z articles...
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote