View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #83 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not saying you are right or wrong, I am just saying you need to lay off the kool-aid as not all reviewers/journalists are 100% wrong. They just happen to not agree with you. It is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Yeah but the flipside is... Some of you guys have a couple problems with your car, and begin the self loathing for making the Z purchase. Then you expect the rest of us to lose enthusiasm. And all of a sudden, If we don't have any problems with our cars and are enjoying them... We are either:

1. Not driving our cars hard enough to have problems
2. We are making up or exaggerating our positive experiences
3. Plain old being fanboys.

I personally have been called a fanboy when i like cars out there equal to or more than the Z. Cars like the Corvette GS/Z06, GTR Porsche cayman, 135i,Mistsubishi EVO, subaru sti, and gencoupe 2.0

the Z imho opinion ties with the 135 and evo while is slightly eclipsed by the vette, GT-R and cayman. I rank the rest right below but all are close. The vette eclipses them all on a track and if we fo 911 and R8 status... thats a whole new game.

Fanboys can't see beyond what they drive. Many of us love our Z's first. there's nothing wrong with that. but we love other cars too. We are in our Z's. We respect and love other cars. But it doesn't mean we gotta suck someone's **** either for having something different. and guys that tend to call out FANBOY alot suck alot of other car ****... Self loathing- Reverse Fanboys.'

It is what it is...
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote