View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #76 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagan View Post
I'm convinced that most of the reviewers out there are incapable of accurately reviewing sports cars. When I was doing research before I bought my Z most of the negative reviews make minor issues sound much worse than they really are. Like the engine tones- most reviews claimed that the car makes horrific growls. Personally, I like the way my car sounds. I also happen to disagree with the cars that Consumer Reports and Edmunds rated as the best in class. One of them ranked the Challenger as a top pick. I had the misfortune of driving one the other day, and in my biased opinion I was confused on how it got the title of sports car. It handles worse than a mini van, was the size of a small tank, and felt like it had less power than the Charger. And it was ranked better than the Z?

The magic envelope makes everything possible. I bet with the right dough a bicycle can even top the Z.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote