View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:53 PM   #48 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
I think the transmission on my brothers 2013 GT went out today. he came over all stressed out today and i drove it to see what i thought.. at about 2K rpm it sounded like you were hitting one of those run off strips on the interstate.. i was thinking to myself what the hell is that? trans. suspension? well we got it over to the dealer who acted like they didnt give a **** on a a brand new 46K car with 3900 miles on it.. anyway a tech finally rode with me and me and him decided it was probably from the tranmission like maybe low line pressure and the clutch not getting oil or something.. because it wouldnt do it under full acceleration. only other thing it "might" be the VDC as sometimes it turns off on its on and maybe the VDC is coming on..but i doubt it.. i think the tranny is dying.

they gave us a 2012 ford explorer to drive.. i told my brother he better get used to it as i bet it will be a while before its fixed
Sounds like some BS. Hands-down, GM has given me the best service of any dealership. Nissan, I rank as "fair to poor". Ford "fair". GM "Outfrickenstanding!"

Quality of vehicles has gone opposite for me. Nissan > Ford > GM.

Anyway, change dealers. Your brother's dealer is full of fail treating you guys that way.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote