View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
ahh hell naw, glad I asked! Im 6' 180-185 with a 33 waist. I hope they have a bigger size. Thanks for the input!
usually seat manufacturers offer a variety of seat sizes. rule of thumb is to go up one full size from what i've heard for comfort. so in your case (i'm about the same size, almost exactly), i'd say you need either a 34" seat or 36" seat. i can sit in a 32" seat, which is the size of pants i typically wear, but it's a tight fit. it almost comes down to how hard you want the seat to hug you. if you are doing a full race build and you won't be sitting in the seat for long road trips, then a smaller, tighter seat will probably work. if you still intend to take your z on road trips and what not, you will want a little larger. also keep in mind depending on the style of seat, the thigh bolsters can interfere with footwork, especially if the seat is a bit too small