View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
FireDan50
Track Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW M6
FireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond reputeFireDan50 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give you a better idea of how they feel after I take it on the road. Just sitting in them they feel super supportive but will take some getting used to, coming from the heated leather/comfy OEM ones. They do run a bit smaller though I think. I am 5'6" 150lbs with a 30" waist and its a snug fit. If you're bigger than me, I definitely reccommend trying to find a seat to sit in first to see if you fit.

At first these didn't fit in the car and the side bolsters would hit the door, but that was only because the Planted seat base was quirky. After I drilled another hole in the base to match up the mounting holes for the sliders and corrected for the seat lean, the seat fit in perfect w/ the door closed.
FireDan50 is offline   Reply With Quote