Thread: Intake Ducts?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #34 (permalink)
Scribe
Base Member

Drives: Touring-Sport-Manual
Scribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robones View Post
Yes, but these will only work on the Nismo front facia and are only for routing cold air to the brakes not the intakes. I am not sure these are available as individual pieces however. These are included in the 370z Nismo RC spec only from what I've read.
I was suggesting buying a Nismo front and routing the ducts to the intake. If you are looking for an off the shelf solution, this probably isn't an option for you.

You mentioned the Stillen being heavier, but there are two versions from what I understand; an older one that was multi-piece and a newer one that is a single piece. I could be wrong. Another thing to consider is the weight of the stock front with a lip, canards and ducts together versus the weight of the Stillen. And if we're talking a few pounds, it's probably not going to make a noticeable difference.
Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote