View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Good to know. These engines get stupid hot especially when idling in one spot for long periods when ambient temps are over 100F. I never got around to adding vents either, but I may start with the fender trim eventually. It was another hot one today, but it didn't get nearly as bad.

BTW, with hot days like this do you guys still hear the core bubbling? I still ear it after turning off the car despite the coolant flush. I'll try to remember to check it again tomorrow morning. I checked a few times after the recent flush and the levels were good, but that was a couple weeks ago.