View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:54 PM   #763 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

yeah the car to me is one of the worst handling cars in the game i was frustrated on round 8 aswell with it.. it just would not do what you were wanting it to do input wise.

I do a lot of laps on the ring and my first lap i didnt have a ghost so no way of knowing how fast or slow i was and i thought i was going to gold my first lap. I ended up with like a 8:01. so then i knew i had to put in some work

try putting active steering on strong and bumping the traction control up a bit. I think when i ran my gold run even i had TC on 3-4 and i usually run traction control totally off
it really doesnt interfere too bad just as long as ASM is off

i also used the bumper cam view. usually i run cockpit camera for my racing rig but when i need every single tenth to count sometimes i find i can do better with the bumper cam and just seeing on the screen gauges

you can get it just keep at it

Last edited by MC; 09-04-2012 at 07:59 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote