View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply.. that what I assumed about the vdc/slip lights too.. I went out late last night when it cooled down and tried to move it again.. it still doesn't move freely but wasn't totally stuck, and was able to inch the car back in the garage.. I'll have to make some time over the next few days to pull the wheel and rotor off. tough for me to do during the week with work and all.. Just wonder if with the heat and humidity something rusted up or something dumb like that? seems unlikely but was really hoping to hear from someone who had this problem before.