View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
#1 How come the GPS seems so far off? I know Harry updates 1 sample per sec, but it should be able to do a decent calculation in between the two sample. Yet when I was watching the video, it seems like the speed jumps every second, the software lost track of how to correlate the two datapoints.

#2 How come your car seems to plow so badly? It seems to understeer through every turn
My experience with HLT has been great. Something was wrong with his iPhone placement perhaps. Harry's is typically pretty darn accurate for me.

I think he was overdriving the corners and not braking enough. When the lawn excursion happened, it looked like he was trying to enter that corner at the same speed as the wicked race car that was in front of him. The Z has great mechanical grip, but not up to par with that car that has downforce as well as R comps!