View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #333 (permalink)
bdl99
Base Member

Drives: Nissan GT-R 2011
bdl99 is a jewel in the roughbdl99 is a jewel in the roughbdl99 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy YZ View Post
Hey Brian i have been reading this post for the last couple days now. im really interested in buying this bypass kit but the site given said it was out of stock (Bypass Kit (switch) - Car Kit Company)
if you know anywhere else i can buy it please let me know

Thanks You for the good work hope i can get one
Unfortunately the connector for the heated seat switch is out of stock everywhere and on back order until mid October. It is very frustrating because we have had them on order for months. We have the switches and everything else needed, it is just that one connector that is holding us up.

We are about to release another kit that allows the use of your own switches which may be of interest. This kit is being created because some people have different ideas of which switches to use and where to locate them. It also works out cheaper because you aren't buying an expensive Nissan switch and plug. The target price of this new kit is $110 and it contains the same plug and play harness and then a harness to attached your own switches.
bdl99 is offline   Reply With Quote