View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Well I did not even get a chance...I was 10 minutes literally from the dealer and the salesman calls and says another salesman just sold it...I went anyway and was glad to be honest, front bumper had stress cracks in it and the handles and emblems were all painted black and

peeling...but it did have a fast intentions exhaust...there is white base sport with 10k, on it for 28, which seems high and a 09 nismo, for 28 with 26 k, miles...haven decided witch to go see tomorrow...how did you get them so low?