Thread: 12 370z nismo
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cvzg77r
Base Member

Drives: 12 NiSSAN 370Z nismo
Cvzg77r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
This is so confusing. Me and several other Z guys in the area have 09's 10's 11's with all various miles and none of us have any problems with the tranny. I have 21k on mine and the shifts are typical Nissan clunky but precise with no problems. What is your experience with driving a stick? How long have you been driving a stick? How did you learn? It just makes no sense why some cars have the problems and some don't. Is there some drunk Japanese employee that comes to work once or twice a week and builds messed up Z's?
lmfao that last part was hilarious , ive been driving stick since i was 15, 21 currently, I learned with my dad ive driven manual since i started driving even with my first car an eclipse then, mazda rx8, 240sx rb25 swap, and then the 370z. but honestly i felt it before it actually started crunching/grinding into gear it would lock me out of 6th sometimes 5th like I couldn't go into those gears at times i would have to just let it sit in neutral for a bit then go back into gear weird right? Had someone else drive it yesterday and said they felt it twice on the short drive we took, its only being affected depending on speed 70-80 havent tried faster most likely same result but either way its going to get worse so i rather them replace the transmission now then worry about it when i run out of warranty
Cvzg77r is offline   Reply With Quote