View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #81 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redglare View Post
I still think that the next Z will at least share the engine with the next G coupe/ sedna, and the next coupe is around the corner for a full redesign so that should give us a good glimpse of what's to come.

Honestly I am excited to see what the next wave of redesigns will bring, we have the Z, G coming in shortly and all the competition is getting redesigns.

The G is going to use Mercedes C-class chassis. I believe the Z will have an in-house chassis. The kinship will drift apart in the new generation. All i can see the Z getting from benz, possibly would be an engine tranny. But chassis platforms will change the physical dynamics of each car to a greater scale. Inginiti is going bigger while the Z is going smaller.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote