View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:09 AM   #26 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this FRS crap is just hype... It's good and dandy and all that it handles well, but honestly, I don't want a boxer engine, and I just don't think it looks good...
I'm sure there will be or are turbo kits for the car giving it an OK or acceptable 0-60 time... But there is no replacement for displacement... And thank god no one keeps the Z stock, swap the exhaust and intake, and all of a sudden you hear the engine, you hear the exhaust, you freed the horsepower and now you're ready to rumble...

When I first saw the FRS, ew, walked away, second time I was at a dealer looking to buy my dad a car, and what REALLY put me off was the exhaust tips that are doubled... How ghetto is this thing??? And for $25k, I'd buy a base 370Z... Sorry FRS/BRZ fans...
That being said, I'm a sucker for Toyotas, but FRS, get away from me
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote