View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:13 PM   #80 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrewZ View Post
Will see what happens, I hope it doesn't turn into a ricers wet dream . I agree on the performance of the 370. It could be revamped and is underrated for its potential. The 370 is actually the slowest (for now) sports car I ever drove, but its by fare the most balanced, and is just awesome to drive. I thought and considered Camaro, Dodge, Infinity or mustang again. But you can find a better package at a price you achially want to pay new, without buying a modded car.
I considered a G, Camaro as well, but it seems sometimes its not all about speed but a well balanced ride. With that being said the 370z has that "it" (i think looks has a lot to do with it) that people can overlook the less power factor plus the Auto trannys are no sleepers they are strong on these cars, I like em.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote