View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by state View Post
You'll really enjoy it. I intend to add an all-weather low-lux backup camera, too. That HU really does a ton of things quite well.

I also wanted to note that you can get either an XM or Sirius module for it -- but this Pioneer HU apparently plays better with XM ("friendlier" says the dealer -- guessing better interface stuff?).

While I'm not a DVD guy, I installed a switch to handle the e-brake sensor input and safety nag. If my passenger wants to watch a video, now she can.
hmm on the XM/Sirius-really poor cell reception on my drive to work-will the satellite reception be similar? Hate to pay for it and then not have it work when i need it-i.e. while commuting.
I didnt get the e-brake sensor stuff...mostly just me in the car...rarely passengers unless its a short trip to town...hope i dont regret it!