View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #646 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
I thought someone else was in charge of paint but I can go get my own. I want semi-gloss black though. I can pick it up from Lowes right?
I was in charge of the paint, but since I'm not going anymore someone else will have to take care of it. I was going to get Krylon Fusion Satin Black from Wal-Mart, but you should be able to find it at Lowe's too. It's designed to be used on plastic so it's good for the headlights. It's the same exact one used in the DIY's for this mod on the forum. You can go check out those threads for more pics.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote