Thread: my first 350 z
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
mitchb
Base Member

Drives: 07 nissan enthusist
mitchb is on a distinguished road
Angry my first 350 z

helloe iam billy and hope you all are having a great day . i recently bought my first 350 z an 07 automatic with only 12.970 miles mint condition silver with the sport package luv luv luv it yea and those rims oh yea baby!!!! .i tell everybody its my new girl friend lol iam 6'6" i can just barley fit my hair rubs the headliner !!! the man i bought it from was 72 yoa, he said he was getting to old for it! whatever he probley went and bought a new 370 the next day. i seen a couple of the youtube vids, and now wanting to add twin turbo you know every good girl friend has to blow i mean be blown ! lol well iam now finding out they call the auto transmission the glass box cause they break pretty easy with just the stock horsepower. dang it boy cant have nuthing !lol but any way to make long story short . iam now wanting to purchase 350 or 370 twin turbo ready . having restored several cars n trucks in the past i know you can purchase alot cheaper than you can build and thats not counting the labor guess thats where the luv comes in i have mine sold to associate as soon as i can find one if i was rich i woud just buy one of those gtr s, but iam not, and also not really sure i like the bodystyle as good as the 350 or 370 anywhoa i will be looking on this site and more. Now being really new to the net and not knowing how to navigate it soo good if any one knows where a great deal is get back PLZ only stipulations best BANG for the buck!!and iam not crazy about lots of the aftermarket wheels and wanting around 500 & 700 rw hp and close to stock paint,and of course straight drive .thanks billy ps i really appriciate yall turning me on to that back up cam that fits at the top of the tag where the tag light goes .:

Last edited by mitchb; 09-03-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: at members request
mitchb is offline   Reply With Quote