View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 12:35 PM   #542 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki View Post
Wish I could make it. If you end up having anther one in the near future, let me know cause I'm always down for a meet!
No problem man, I hope we can have another one before the Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Alrite lets do this, who ever is in just copy the stuff below and add your name. Make sure to have the link to the maps:

Date: Monday, September 3rd, 2012
Time: 2:00pm
Event: meet/cruise/chill
Meet Point: Meet at the SW corner of Hurontario St. ( HWY10 ) and Olde Base Line Road
Route: Cruise Routes - Google Maps (just click on the Forks of the Credit & Terra Cotta one)
End Point: The route ends in Georgetown. I think we should regroup there and decide if we are going to someones house or grabbing a meal there or w.e.
Attendees:
1) alcheng
2) MrSir
3) Ire
4) btune
5) GaleForce
6) Marcusz
7)
8)
9)
10)

An update on the 3rd Sep Cruise.

The meetup time is 2:00pm at the SW corner of Hurontario St. ( HWY10 ) and Olde Base Line Road, we gonna do a photo-shoot before the cruise.

I really looking forward to see you guys that day cos it'll probably be the last summer cruise which can have a good show-up.

Please sign up..

Hey, those who are coming to the cruise, please send me or MrSir a PM with your name and phone#, just in case we have to contact/call in emergency.

thanks

alcheng
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote