View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #2491 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about a long day. Drove down to New Braunfels, TX to meet up with a few guys from the forum for a Twisted Sisters run. We met up around 10am but didn't hit the road until about 11. It took us about an hour and a half to two hours just to get to one of the fun roads. Traffic is always so bad on holiday weekends. Once we got to one of the "sisters" though, we had fun! hit about 110 on straight aways with the GTRs leading and we had lots of fun on the twisties. I tried to get decent pictures but it's pretty hard in a stiff Nismo! My phone also started dying before the good scenic twisties.
There was a guy set up out there taking pictures so I hope I can get some of those to post up once he uploads. The drive was so scenic and nice, I wouldn't mind doing that run every weekend if closer. We stopped after the first part to eat at a biker bar. Man the feeling when walking in there was like: .
After eating, the Austin crew decided to head back as we were already 3 1/2 hours away from home. I was supposed to ride back with an Austin GTR but that got dashed since he was finishing the run. I'm going to get a nap in before heading out to wash Maverick for tomorrow's meet. Here are the best crappy cell phone shots I could get.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )