View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

26k is everything but tax, all the fees etc, at least that is what we agreed to, which we started at 26,800...I will pay tax in PA when I register the car. We did not do a whole lot of negotiation in my opinion to get to this point. I happen to work at a dealer(Honda Service) so I have a few eggs in my basket, just wanted to know if the price is on point, I would pay a total of 27650 for the car with taxes and fees as it is now. if I can get them to 25, it will be 26,500 total, which seems reasonable, no?