View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
Ive been shopping a lot, true bases models the lowest I see on auto trader and cars.com is 23-24, so figure 21-22 by the time you bargain, creeping into the touring is 25-27, and sport touring 26-29 seems the asking range, but we are going into the fall...their chances of selling this thing are getting lower by the day...Im think 24-25 is what im gonna stick to. I can afford 26, but 25 just sounds better...if they let me walk for a grand, they are buried in it, there will be another!
Yes and the 2013s are out, like I said before with a touring/sport will be a lilttle bit more expensive lol....so just try and do the best remember that you have to factor in dealer expenses and taxes, so say you get the car for 25k you still have to pay dealer taxes fees, depending on that state that will put you over a grand or so, if you can get this car for 25K OTD that would be one hell of a deal.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote