View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
AreJay
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z M6
AreJay is on a distinguished road

I have been so busy I forgot to update this lol. I did install the app radio. I absolutely love it. The scrolling throu songs and phone contacts is extremely fast. When watching a video, you can scroll to any part of the video and it plays immediately. Not even a second of lag. The screen resolution is amazing when watching videos as well. My nieces love watching Netflix when I pick them up from school. It also fits very flush in the 370z dash. Zooming in while the maps feature is running is also super responsive. One really cool thing about this radio is that they continue to have updates improving the software. However there are a few minor features I hope they implement in a future update. The home screen isn't very customizable. You can only choose between 5 (I think) backgrounds that come with the radio software. There aren't very many apps available. However some third party apps do work with it such as pandora, spotify, and netflix. When you search for a business with the app radios it will find it (similar to the iPhones map) but the phone number doesn't appear.
Overall I'm very happy with it thou. I love having google maps at my fingertips in the Z. Its awesome i can search for a restaurant or any business and just route a destination from my navi. Wether im zooming on maps or scrolling thru my music library, its very responsive.
AreJay is offline   Reply With Quote