View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechidz View Post
it's crazy how the value of these awesome wheels drops with even a mile put on them. Aren't they like $3000 rims new? add to that the price of the rubber and mounting balancing you'd think $2000 would be a steal but I see people letting them go for $1500. it's crazy
I think it's because of the volume of the wheels on the market. Since they're stock, there's simply a lot of them to be had.

That being said, they are forged 19'' wheels. They are excellent quality and worth a decent amount of money. The only thing is when they start going for more, you get into the territory of used aftermarket forged wheels, which is where the price discrepancy lies.
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote