View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 08:57 AM   #58 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Having a ton of cash is awesome, but you can be just as miserable making $20k a year as your are making $200k a year. My salary has doubled since I first started out of college 6 years ago, but it's the same old stress and problems no matter how much you make. I guess that's why I like cars so much. You can have just as much fun in a $500 beater as you would I a $250k Ferrari.
I am so much happier now than I was as a child. I can actually afford things like health insurance, new clothing, etc. It's kindof nice not laying awake at night listening to your parents yell at each other about how they are going to afford food and pay bills. I've grown to enjoy the freedom of being a successful middle-class American. How does that stress you out?
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote