View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
50 plus
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z TRG SP AT
50 plus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to 50 plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfixer View Post
50 plus I have to thread jack here....

It seems we have some aircraft wrench benders floating around in here. Haven't seen a thread on here (lounge of course) but it might be time for the a/c wrenchers to have a little nook to swap tales. Y'know like the, get me 50 yards of flight line.

Sorry OP. back on topic
Yea right...Still working for the airlines after 30 years and will incorporate aircraft materials or techniques when I mod or repair the Z...I'll post photos of the cooler install next time I remove the bumper...yea our stock room is a toy store for excellent hardware...matter of fact I used a/c SCAT-10 vent hoses and aluminum flanges for cooling air ducting for my CAI. As for stafety wire, I'll use .032 stainless for locking and .025 for witness wire. My son uses the .032 stainless for attaching the wrap on his headers and turbo scroll heat blanket... Yea when it's done right safety wiring under the hood can be pretty impressive. No more inconel wire...thank goodness.
09 Nissan 370Z Sport/Touring 7AT- K&N short ram intake/Top speed CBE/Eibach .320 sway bars/Fuse 48 steering interlock Delete/Intake duct Mod/Z1 25 row cooler__08 Sentra SER specV-K&N intake/Tanabe CBE/M2 downpipe/Precat delete Header...Commuter...
50 plus is offline   Reply With Quote