View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:55 AM   #55 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
Word. Front bumper, radiator support, a/c condenser, radiator, fans, possible engine damage and suspension damage, and then the front air bags.

And Ill go ahead and second wstars comment on jumping social classes. Its very rare that someone goes from "rags to riches". Im not talking about Billy who managed to somehow afford a Lamborghini on a mechanics salary (I personally know some one who has done this lol) but going from living in a trailer park to living in the part of town where no one can afford, then being able to buy nice things on top of that.

With that being said, I know someone who makes 100k a year (thats a pretty big salary for this general area. I make 46k lol) and is always broke. Then I also know someone who makes 50k a year and supports his wife and 5 kids and still lives a somewhat comfortable life. Its all in how you handle your money. I cannot stress that enough, especially to younger people like my self. You would be surprised at what you can afford/save if you put back that money that you use for alcohol, drugs, going out to eat, etc.
Shy by a bit of six figures here, but I agree 100%. I am able to do quite a bit with it with no debt but my auto note. I rarely go out to eat (take my dad out once a week, that's it.) And have not been to see a movie since prometheus (it sucked, I thought.). But I do buy class 3 weapons like candy and just took delivery of 2.5 cases of .223 speer 64gr gold dot, so I have my vices...
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote