View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 04:45 PM   #227 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
interesting, subd.

Things I would be looking for:

air flow
gains
heat soak
sound
throttle response
ease of filter maintenance
hydrolock
cost

Is it plug n play ? or tune required?
Goal is to achieve all of things while keeping costs at or below Stillen G3's, but we'll have to wait and see.

These guys seem to know their onions on fluid dynamics and make beautiful CNC stuff (see link in the thread to pics of their FR-S intake in development), so I think it is very, very promising.

Goal is also plug and play, no tuning required, but of course, may serve to optimize gains as with any other bolt-on.

I'm stressing the importance of rigorous dyno testing too -- I want to see something developed for the community (and of course for me!) that clearly works as advertised, and offers high bang for the buck.