View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #45 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I mean that the headrest is meant to move and that, yes, your mid-to-upper torso is meant to absorb impact when your head rocks back, in order to make your neck more stable and prevent whiplash.

Yes, I am actually saying that. Your X5 should have different safety features. It is an overpriced, overweight German grocery getter, not a sports car.

But whatever, you can feel that the seats are cheap. We're all entitled to opinions.
haha, don't get me wrong shadow, I love my Z and I'm not the OP, its just something I noticed in comparison to other cars.

And hey, I learnt something today about the safety aspect of it, so win win.
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote