View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #22 (permalink)
bezzita
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6MT RED
bezzita is on a distinguished road

Thanks! To be honest that what I thought too.. base run a bit low..., but they did 2 runs almost identical in the morning only about 5kw different between them...., so I dont think it's wrong... becoz in the afternoon runs were not that difference... same dyno..., same settings.., almost identical weather conditions etc.

Yeah Tony is a great guy..., he's bit upset when I cancelled my order but still he helped me out to save some $$ by sending my HFC via USPS. I bet you guys gonna be very happy with this exhaust!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBMW View Post
Hey bez', great stuff mate. A nice 37atwhp gain is great, the stock run seems a little low but the main thing is that getting it done on the same Dyno same day to give you a good comparison. I havn't noticed/know much about that brand of Dyno and they could actually read a bit lower than others.

But damn you for getting the F.I. exhaust first LOL, hopefully ours will be here early next week and can also join the F.I. club. Tonys taking over the world.

Hope you are enjoying the new additions.. BTW thanks for the little review also.

I have not installed it yet..., probably next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nks View Post
how you feel about those coilovers ?

UPDATE: I received the HFC yesterday and installed it straight away...., ohhh the exhaust sound now sooo deeepp and throaty....

Done the dyno run again..., but somehow it did not show any gain... it does exactly the same 207kW @ rear wheels. But as my butt-dyno go, I do feel a slight different... probably because of the louder exhaust noise.
bezzita is offline   Reply With Quote